Bomboemia II


For the past two years of my life, I share major life experiences with bomboemia. I travel almost the entire Portugal, playing tom tom even in the far-off village. I meet a fair amount of new kind of people and they show me their habits. Being in a cultural group of a university is an important step to become a refined individual.

Since my last post in this blog, I traveled to Tui (Spain), Valença (Portugal) and we did some presentations to the freshman's in the University of Minho - Guimarães (Portugal) and Braga (Portugal)




                                                                                     Tui (Spain)



                                                                     Guimarães (Portugal)


Also, check the photos in the picasa album.



 
2012 Drum the World | Header Image by Game Wallpapers
Avatar Gamezine Designed by Cheapest Tablet PC
Supported by Phones 4u